1. Do you have a minimum driver age for the rent of a Land Rover ?
- Yes, the driver has to be at least 25.
2. Do you need a international driver license?
- Yes, you need a international driver license.
3. On witch side of the road do you drive in Tanzania?
- Tanzania is a right hand drive.
4. How do I get from the international airport to the Land Rover?
- The Land Rover is stationary in Arusha so we can as an example, send a car to Moschi international airport in witch we would charge 110 dollar for 4 persons. A stretch Limo for 8 persons will be 140 dollar. Alternative you can take a taxi for about 50 dollar for 3 persons and little luggage.
- For more information please contact us.
5. If I have to match luggage, can I leave it some where behind?
- Yes you can leave you luggage safe with us.
6. If I book a driver with the car, where is he going to sleep and where is he going to eat?
- If you are not in the Lodges or Hotels the driver has his own tent, and while camping he must be provided with food.
7. Where can the water tank be filled and how do we get our food from?
- The car will be provided with water from our own water well. If you send us a list with stuff you want us to organise we would gladly be helpful. We would recommend to be a day earlier before you begin the Safari so you have time to get all you need in the Supermarket.
8. To admit I have never driven a Land Rover before, will there be a briefing before we get the Land Rover?
- Yes, for we do not want any complication on your trip.
9. Are there any behaviour rules in the National Parks ?
- Yes there are for more information please look under TANAPA and Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority. The rules are even on the backside of the Park Ticket.
10. Do you have minimum rent days for the Land Rover?
- No, we do not have minimum rent days.
11. What costs will I have in case I have an accident?
- The insurance will cover the most, the driver will have to cover at least 250 dollar.
12. Is there a telephone number I can call in case I have a problem?
- We will provide you with a telephone number that you can use day and night in case of an emergency.
13. Can we get road Maps from Tanzania from you?
- Yes, we can provide you with a road Map, we do advice to rent a GPS from us it´s more comforting allays exactly to know where you are.